Thursday, February 10, 2011

Our New Place

This weekend had been soo busy! Jordyn was off this weekend so me and my future in laws loaded up a 26ft. truck and moved all our stuff down to GA! Since I am about 6 hours away from him, he was forced to make a decision of where we were going to live without me, so I was very anxious to see the place! We had so much stuff! I couldn't believe we filled up the whole truck! We set out late Thursday evening....its about a 6 hour drive not to mention in the pouring rain! We finally made it there..! Our apartment is beautiful! Not to mention the location! We are about a mile away from everything you can think of...! The only down side to this new place is it is on the 3rd floor which doesn't make it easy moving! I am so thankful for my in laws to be..they are so good to Jordyn and I! Without them we wouldn't have accomplished anything before we got married. After 4 straight days of moving and non stop unpacking we are pretty much set! All except for decorating! My mom is so creative so hopefully after the wedding my parents will come down to make our place complete! I can't wait to put it all together! Here's what we have so far!


Our bathroom..I'm so excited about this shower curtain! It is my favorite!
Our Kitchen! We have so much room. We had to buy a step ladder to reach them all!

Our Kitchen Table (thanks to Scottie and Michelle)! It looks great!



This is the bedroom! (I love my comforter-my present from mom!)














Our living room! I love our furniture and our rug!


6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! Katie it looks beautiful!! I can't wait to come see it for real! haha....No really you did a great job! Love you!

Deidre said...

I love it, Katie Beth! When I saw a post, I was so hoping you would have pictures. I love the comforter AND you know I love the rug. I have the same one in my bathroom :) It is all so beautiful :)

Katie Beth said...

thank you both! I am very happy with it! We have been truly blessed!

rita said...

i also want to thank your future in laws for moving all the "heavy" stuff!,for getting all the cabinets stocked, and for all the running around they did...
now i get to do the HARD stuff..
Decorate!
LOL :D
i am so excited for you both, and super excited to help make your new home a special one!

love,
Mom

Samantha said...

It looks great! Looks like Jordyn did a great job picking out the place and you did a great job making it a home! Love ya!

Mandy said...

Love it.... It looks great...