Monday, February 28, 2011

my last day

Today was my last day at work:( Some may say that it is a blessing, but for me it has been very difficult. I have grown to absolutely love my job and the people that I work with daily! They have all been so good to me. I knew today was going to be special when I walked in and saw a DO NOT ENTER sign on the break room door. After our morning devotions, I was able to enter. The room was full of food and beautiful flowers from my sweet co-workers. My manager even gave me shirt! Granted it was a Washington Redskins shirt :) He is a hard core Redskins fan. He told me that he got it for me so that every time I wore it, I could think of home! Even though I am so excited about the new things in my life, I have to say I am truly sad about leaving my job.

On a brighter note..I am getting married in 5 days!!!!!! Time has flown! We are busy at my house getting everything together! We are preparing to decorate and put the final touches one everything! Please keep us in your prayers throughout the week!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my!! I can't believe that my BeSt FrIeNd is getting MARRIED in four days!!! Gosh Katie...I just don't know if I will make it through the rehearsal...not to mention the actual wedding! Everytime I read something about "your last..." I about start crying! haha...REALLY! But like you said, it is sad....but sooooo exciting as well! I love you very much & I can't wait until Sat!!