Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blessed Beyond Measure

This past Saturday I had my first shower!! Everyone from our church and families joined us! Thanks to technology I was able to go online to the places I was registered at and see what people had purchased!
I was addicted! I looked at least once a day to see what I had got! Even though I did cheat I never expected to have this.....
.......and this wasn't even all!!! When the day was done we counted that 93 people were there!!!! I have to say I am so blessed to have these people in my life who care enough about me to show their love and support for my next step in life!

   Thank you to everyone who made this day so special for Jordyn and I!

5 comments:

Piper said...

Aww KatieBeth this is wonderful! I will not only pray for you and Jordyn as you start your life together but I will become one of your blog followers!! Love ya sweet girl!!

Deidre said...

Wish I could have been there. Yeah, I was a little obsessed too with the fact that somebody bought you a TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLAR KITCHENAID MIXER!!! What are you going to do with that? Do you have any idea how long I have wanted one of those? I need to have a shower!

Wanna sell it?

Katie Beth said...

I know! His grandparents got it for us! I guess I can use it as a decoration;)

Elizabeth said...

So...would you like to tell me how to get a picture in my little "follower" block!? I am so confused!!

Katie Beth said...

i see your picture!