Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bachelorette Party!!!

This weekend my best friend Liz planned a bachelorette party for me and my bridesmaids! She got us a hotel room and ordered pizza. We ate and watched movies all night! Our pick of the night was Enchanted!!  On Saturday we met up with my mom, future mother in law, and wedding director to shop all day! We had so much fun!
And of course...pizza...it can never be disappointing!




This was probably my favorite thing! Brownies, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, and Strawberry cake!

Me and Whitney getting ready right before she spilled orange juice all over my shirt and in my hair ;)


As we were leaving, the girls had the bright idea to have me ride on the luggage cart down to the lobby...





Here I am ascending to my throne!!!

It was such a wonderful weekend. I loved spending some much needed time with my sweet friends and family! Thank  you Liz for all your hard work and making this weekend so special for me!




No comments: