Tuesday, January 3, 2012

And the Fun Begins....

There are so many things going on all at once.  The past couple of months have been non stop craziness. Thanksgiving Break was the first break that I had from school since the beginning of September. With 5 classes, and studying I was kept pretty busy.

With Jordyn's schedule being so crazy we stayed in GA for Thanksgiving. We made our first Thanksgiving meal. We were able to have some of our friends over. I have to admit fixing our first turkey was an adventure. It took some time but we finally got it "cleaned" out and literally hand-buttered by Jordyn and in the oven. Four hours later it turned out great! I wish I had pictures, but we enjoyed our time here and I have to say I am so thankful for the friends we have here that made that day really special.

Thanksgiving was over and the day I returned back to school, finals began. Talk about stressful. I don't think I have studied that much EVER in my life. Luckily it paid off. After finals Ellie and I were off to NC to spend some much needed time at home with family and friends. Jordyn joined us at the end of the week. I was able to enjoy time at the job that I truly love and be with all of my family, and precious friends. I am so blessed with so many people that mean so much to me. Here are some pictures of our Christmas at home....



At my Aunt's house we played the Xbox Kinect. Watching my husband and brother play this game was hilarious!



My Daddy with Karlie and Ellie girl. They both LOVE him so much, which doesn't help their relationship.

My Sweethearts

My precious Ellie girl

Our Christmas tradition- we always read the Christmas story before opening presents.
 Jordyn surprised me with a Kindle Fire. I was so shocked, we had said we weren't getting each other anything. He is such a sweetheart! We had a great Christmas.

The day after Christmas we made our way back to GA. Now, we are preparing for another move. We have had so many issues with where we are at now, so its time to move on. Today was the day we finalized everything. Hopefully we will be moving by the end of the week. Keep us in  your prayers as we start yet another new chapter in our lives.

Now its time for packing and moving. Bring on the fun!

3 comments:

Deidre said...

I'm so sorry you have to move again. That stinks. I wish I was there to help you!! Hang in there.

So glad you posted :) Keep it up!!!

rita said...

ha!
love the video- just wished we had the VICTORY dance on it!

the Lord has GREAT things in store you guys, and making this move is just one more step that is ordered by our Precious Heavenly Father!

i love you so much, and cant wait until the next move, which will be to NC!-[steps also ordered by our Father]

see ya soon
Mom :D

Elaine said...

I hope your moving back to NC...if not, you will have to move a THIRD time!