Monday, August 1, 2011

Praying for a Miracle

Today I went for my dentist appointment. It was my first time there so they went through all their procedures, and I was starting to  think it wasn't really a bad place to be. That was until I heard the words, Uh,oh. That is never a good sign. I asked the lady what was wrong and she said "Well this tooth is sticking right here". What does that mean I asked? "Its a CAVITY" she says. My heart dropped. I have never had a cavity before, and to make mattes worse she found 2 more. I thought I was going to cry.

Having a cavity isn't really the part that bothers me, its the getting them fixed. If anyone knows me at all, I do not do well with needles. I pass out at the sign of them. Its so bad that I even passed out at the vet's office at Ellie's first visit. It's awful. I can only imagine what it will be like with a needle going in my mouth.

Needless to say I am really dreading getting them fixed. With that said, I need your help. I went out and bought these two things today. Supposedly they can really help!


So with the help of these 2 things..
Please help me pray that the Lord takes all 3 of  these cavities out of my mouth!
Or as my Dad said, a miracle to happen!!!!

2 comments:

rita said...

Hey!
first of all..
love the new look [again]..
but Jt scares me in this picture.. it looks like he is about to drop you.. whewwww

ok.. and as far as the new tools for the teeth..
when you put ACT and GOD together.. you just might get a whole new set of teeth.. YOU know it worked for me .. going on 3yrs now..
the toothbrush- after you and i talked i got me one too!...
i was shocked when i used it- my whole head vibrated..[hope nothing came loose]
LOL

weekend is coming!
love you
Mom :)

Samantha said...

Yuck! I had to have a cavity filled a few months ago and thought I was going to have a panic attack in their chair when I got my filling. I made it through but praying your miracle happens! See you at camp!