Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Decoration!


My parents came down for a visit last week! It was great having them here! They were able to see our new place and spend some time with me and Jordyn!! While they were here they helped us put some finishing touches on our apartment!


We added a picture above the couch! I have so much wall space it was hard to find one that was big enough! This one matches my rug, so it was a winner!  




A closer view

This is my favorite area! We put the scripture on the wall (vinyl lettering) and my mom made our beautiful centerpiece!!
     


I'm really not sure what to call this area.  My mom calls it the Olive Garden area because it looks like something you would see in an Italian restaurant. Again, my mom used her creativity to make something to fill this space!!

This is the hallway!  I love this picture. I have been looking at it for weeks! My parents purchased it for me when they were here! I have to say they still spoil me! I'm still waiting to get my pictures to fill it up! I can't wait til its done!   
  Thanks again Mom and Daddy for all your help! You helped make our place look more like a home (temporary home)!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aaahhh! I LOVE all of it!!! But my favorite would have to the the picture over the couch!! Could you have guessed! haha! It looks beautiful Katie!!! Love you! See you in a WEEK!! :)

rita said...

hey honey...
i love the temporary statement at the end of your post.. a sweet reminder!

recon' your wonderful brother will ever say the same.
LOL!
[just kiddin' Matt]

love ya
:D