Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm still here!

My posts have seemed very random lately but blogging has become part of my monthly routine so I have to get it all in.

Until now, there has just been no time! My schedule now consists of waking up to go to school, coming home and studying for school, eat, bed, repeat. Exciting I know. I have had quite the awakening with my classes this semester. They are a lot of work and it seems like it never ends. This weekend has been one of the only times I have had this much rest, and I am so thankful! It has been  relaxing! 


On a brighter note, fall has finally made its way to Georgia! The weather has been so beautiful lately. With fall also comes football season! I don't watch a lot of sports, but I love football. My dog even has a Carolina Panthers shirt (Thanks to her Mimi). We are dedicated! I love fall!


Last weekend Jordyn and I were able to go home and spend some time with our families. My brother, Matt, came in from Tennessee. We haven't spent any time together since June.  It was so good seeing him and spending time together. Of course, we had to take an updated family picture..

I am so blessed with a wonderful family, I only wish I could see them more!


I can't forget my wonderful in-laws. I am so thankful for them also. I miss them just as much as my own parents.


Even though things are crazy, I am so thankful for the life that God has given me, and the many blessings that I have!
Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

rita said...

I must say ..I love our pictures...
Miss you all...
Wish Ga. And Tenn. Were closer!
Love you bunches