Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

...I know I am one day early, but Father's day for me this year is going to be different than its ever been. This is the FIRST year that I haven't been with my Dad on Father's Day :(, which is very sad.  I gave him a card and everything just like every other Father's Day but it's just not the same.

      Daddy,
             Again I'm sorry I cant be there with you on Father's Day. If I had my choice I would be home to celebrate it with you! You are the best Dad in the world! Thank you for all you do and the example you set! Jordyn and I both are so grateful for the love and support  you have given us! I hope you have the best day ever! I miss you!

                                              I love you very much!
                                                           - your little girl!
 


Happy Father's Day everyone!

No comments: